Healthy food is very important for our fitness because it makes us healthy. In the world, nobody should go to bed hungry. Healthy food and a healthy diet make us strong. We have a bigger problem looming over our heads poor diet, which is now the biggest contributor to disease and death. SOFI 2020 presented the grim statistics that 3 billion of the world’s population cannot afford the cheapest healthy diet and must depend on poor quality diet.
While this is a major problem in low income. Regions of the world even in some middle to high-income countries. Poor quality diets containing highly processed foods. Yet the 2020 report of the state of the food security and nutrition in the world. Excessive consumption of calories and excessive intake of sugar, fat, and salt are driving overweight and obesity prevalence and its associated non-communicable disease such as heart disease, and some type of cancer.
Healthy Food For Fitness
The American College of sports medicine says Adequate food and fluid should be consumed before during and after exercise. Maximum exercise to help maintain exercise performance and improve recovery time. Athletes should be well hydrated before exercise and drink enough fluid during and after exercise to balance fluid losses.
- Fluids: Drink fresh juice, Drink water, of course, blend your water with 100% juice such as orange which provides fluids, carbohydrates.
- Carbohydrates: Your burn a lot of carbohydrates. In the 30-60 minutes after work out, your muscles can store carbohydrates and protein as energy and help in recovery. This exercise makes your muscles strong and healthy.
- Protein: Eat things with protein to help repair and grow your muscles. Healthy and fresh diet strong our body internally.
It’s important to realize that these are general guidelines. We have a different digestive system in our bodies the digestive systems and a lot depends on what kind of workout you’re doing, Platt said. So do what works best for you. Know that what you put in your body (nutrition) is as important as you what you do with your body exercise.
Best for Fitness
If you don’t have enough to eat before you exercise. You may not have enough gas in the tank. You might burn fewer calories, too. Fruits and milk, meat is a healthy diet for the body because it was strong our body inside and outside. Have some healthy carbs at least an hour in advance for your workout.
Try a bowl of whole-grain cereal with skim milk or some whole wheat toast. Skip the cream cheese and butter. Saturated fats take longer to digest and can affect the amount of oxygen your blood delivers to your muscles to makes you healthy and strong.
Eating a well-balanced diet can help us get the calories and nutrients. We need to fuel our daily activities, including regular exercise for makes us healthy. When it comes to eating foods to fuels our exercise performance. It’s not as simple as choosing vegetables over doughnuts. You need to eat the right types of food at the right times of the day.
Follow these tips for eating a healthy breakfast
- Instead of eating sugar-laden cereals made from refined grains, try oatmeal, oat bran, or other whole-grain cereals that are high in fiber.
- If we‘re making pancakes or waffles, replace some of the all purposes flour with whole-grain options.
- If we prefer toast choose whole grain bread. Then pair it with an egg, peanut, butter, or other protein sources.